Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good hair salons for african-american hair in Mississauga?

Please recommend. Thanks.



Good hair salons for african-american hair in Mississauga?

I don't know any in Mississauga, but there's one in Brampton on Queen St-I can't remember the name-but it's supposed to be really good.



There's also Jazma's in toronto (http://www.jazma.com/) supposed to be really good too.



I go to Azan's on 126 Davenport Rd in Toronto (http://www.azanshair.com). They do a great job. Professional %26amp; knowledgable there, I love it.



Only place I'd say to avoid is Amorphus on Eglinton in Toronto. They do a good job, but the 3 times i've been, there was always a problem %26amp; I was once burned so bad I was left with bald patches on my scalp!



Hope this helps!



Good hair salons for african-american hair in Mississauga?

I'm a white man that was dating a Jamaican Queen and I cannot understand the time needed to do black hair -



All Day ! - I think it's a husstle - con job and black ladies who are out spoken somehow will take it when it come to their hair - unbelievable !



Anyway I only know Hair Salons in Scarborough.



*Peace*



PS I'm looking for another .. Guess some of us never learn. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans