Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm an african american teenager & ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been

It fell out drastically and it had to be cut short but that's been over a year ago and there still isn't any significant growth! My hair isn't even pass my neck! I would like to know what products I can use that would stimulate hair growth and any other tips %26amp; advice that you all have to offer!



Thanks!



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

im not sure, but my mom got a perm once a loong time ago and her hair has NEVER been the same texture... : /



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

For a year now? Truthfully I wouldn't know how to help. But I'd recomend go seeing like a doctor.



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

well i have a lot of facts because i am also African American so my hair and your hair is very fragile so what you might want to do is use any kind of moisturizer for your hair as much as you can to keep it healthy.. because i use to straighten my hair everyday but then i broke off all my hair (( was not pretty )) so i just stopped damaging my hair as mush as possible to help it grow back ...i also heard that scratching your scalp stimulates you blood therefor your hair will most likely grow ..so i know this sounds weird but massage your head and maby that will help !



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

this has happened to ever person i kno that has used a perm.



try ''doctor miracle''...they advertised it alot on tv.



most people that i kno that has very short hair,keeps their hair braided.it helps 2



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

Ah, I'm sorry. If the problem is it actually growing, you may want to take some vitamins cus hair grows from the inside so the perm didn't affect how it grows. Prenatal vitamins are supposed to be really good for growing healthier hair. There's nothing that can make hair grow faster, just healthier and healthy hair is stronger. Also remember, hair grows 1/2 an inch a month, so just hang in there, and every few months you can get a small trim just to slowly cut away all of the damaged hair without having to go too short. In the mean time, you can get some good conditioning treatments They're sold lots of places and usually pretty cheap. Good luck, hope this helped.



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

I think the hair growth question should go on between you %26amp; your hairstylist. You will have to be patient.



-Wrap your hair at night!! If you sleep wild w/out wrapping..the chances of your hair breaking is likely!!



http://www.expertvillage.com/video/7541_...



watch %26amp; learn how she does it.



Put on a silk or satan scarf..I would refrain from cotton



because it can deduct natural oil from your hair.



-I think you for short hair..this would be cute.



http://www.blogtoplist.com/rss_images/ha...



Dont forget to trim your hair monthly..



reguardless of length. Your hair will grow back happier.



I wish the best of luck %26amp; health for you.



-L



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

Same thing happened to me kinda. I have really thick hair , but everytime I look at the comb or when I am doing my hair it seems to fall out. I recommened oiling and wrapping your hair every night. My hair dresser use to cut my hair all the time because it was falling out , but I use Natty Soft Oil Gelly Jojoba oil Hair Food, and I can say that it help my hair out big time, now my hair is going down my back. I am a African American teen to , but if you need help just e-mail me...p.s I use erbal essence and it works wonders too !!!



I'm an african american teenager %26amp; ever since I got a perm about 4 yrs ago my hair has been in bad shape...

This happened to me once I think you have damaged your hair follicles more than likely.You might try scalp treatments to get the blood flowing back to your scalp blood nourishes the follicles,faster hair growth.Scalp treatments include a deep conditioner with heat and scalp massage. Also cut way back on blow drying and using curling or flat irons. Use conditioner every time you shampoo if possible stop using hair products, stay out of chlorinated pools, and sun. You need to give your scalp and hair a break and help it recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans