Friday, November 27, 2009

I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen&

No matter what I do whether I get a perm or wash my hair my kitchen still looks raggedy and I want a solution. Any help???



I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen" the best?

okay,



i am sure that you do not want to shave the kitchen, i know i wouldnt, especially if i wasnt trying to cut my hair...



the reason that part of your hair is like that is because of stress you probably put on it...this is what you need to do:



Stop brushing it so much if you brush a lot



use a comb instead (i know that sounds crazy,but i havent used a brush on my head in 8 years!, it is hard but you will get used to it!)



Next, if you wear it pulled back a lot, when using the comb but a little gel at the end of the kitchen and smooth it up into your bun or whatever



another reason it may look like that is from breakage...that could be from braids, the wrong products, bad relaxers, etc.



so, that means you need to let your hair breathe...this is how that works



Do not do your own relaxers...go to a beautician or have someone that can do them properly do it for you



get a good shampoo...mainly ones that are for african american hair...for example, Motions, Soft Sheen Carson, the Optimun hair line, Organic Root Stimulation...Shampoos that are for Causian hair strips black hair of it oils



next try wrapping your hair at night....



stretch your relaxers if you can, get them every 6-8 wks instead of 4 if you are getting them



get a trim every touch-up



check out this site



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIKAfLv8X...



it is really good and check out this one



www.healthytextures.com



if you follow these steps it should get better in no time!



I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen" the best?

-Gell it down



-Shave it off



-Moisturizer



-Better perm or shampoo



I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen" the best?

this might seem stupid, but what do you mean by "kitchen", like a kitchen, kitchen



I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen" the best?

Your kitchen? Are you talking about hair or a room in your home?



I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen" the best?

When wearing an up-do, have your stylist shave it. Gel works too, but works best when the hair is damp/wet. Products that I use include curl wax/wave grease, leave in conditioner, mousse, and spritz. You can also try a combination of things.



I am an African-American teen, and I would like to know what hair products can fix my "kitchen" the best?

Doesnt sound to me your using the right relaxer...or if ur doing it yourself its hard to see back there to make sure its getting straight enough...but you can alway use some gel if it is relaxed otherwise it will just curl right back up...so other then that use a wax or pomade thats thick...with some sprits and a tie it up for about 15 min in a scarf to lay that kitchen down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans