Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to perm african american hair?

Well, I will tell you I know how not to. The hair is thick, too thick to do it at home with one friend, the solution does not get put on in a timely matter. I think CHI is a great idea, it makes your hair soft, lasts a long time, looks natural. It is expensive, I have it done at 450.00 a whack, get it done every 8 months or so. I am a white girl with super duper curly hair, I keep it long and like it straight, then curl it how I want. I will never go back to curl again. Rats nest is what it was. I felt like a troll doll, short, small, thin, and then this big lblast of hair. Cripes. Good riddens to it. It would grow outward b4 down. CHI here is a pic of what can be done:



http://www.best5star.com/CHI/chi.html



I don't know this salon but it demonstrates the CHI. It cannot be done at home because you need the kit and need to know how to do it and it takes about 4 hours.



The flat iron is used when doing this permanent straightening but the flat iron alone will not do it. It is like a perm by the way. So I thik I am answering the question, however long windedly. Sp.



Good luck to you.



How to perm african american hair?

use **** on your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans