Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get my hair to a good wet style for african american?

Go to a good hair stylist..they will do a great job and it will last a while.



How do I get my hair to a good wet style for african american?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



How do I get my hair to a good wet style for african american?

My all time favorite hair stuff line is Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine. They have a really cool wet gel, get extra strong. It's suuuuper awesome. I so think the leave in cream and hair serum is useless if you already have the shampoo, conditioner, and gel. It doesn't dry your hair out and a little goes a long way. It's by far better than Pantene, Herbal Essences, Sunsilk, Suave, and other popular hair brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans