Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm an African-American. What product do I use to get the waves out of my hair?

I used to think it was cool now it just seems immature. How do I get my hair to be just plain straight.



I'm an African-American. What product do I use to get the waves out of my hair?

Um brush it out don't sleep with a du-rag on or your hair or it will be wavy you could get a perm but before you say no it will stay straight and it will lay flat and when you get it shaped up it will always look on point



I'm an African-American. What product do I use to get the waves out of my hair?

The curly hair is in your gene. Unless you use the flat hair iron



to iron it flat every week, I have not heard any other method to straighten the curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans