Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair care products for seriously damaged African American hair? Thank You?

Okay, you should use Doo Grow, you can find it everywhere even walmart. Also Ive started using John Fridda, I didn't think it was for our hair but come to find out the conditioner and the additional hair products are excellent. They don't make my hair heavy or hard like other gells and sprays {which i don't use}, but they keep it light and bouncy.



Hair care products for seriously damaged African American hair? Thank You?

I use Profectiv and Wild Growth Hair Oil. Profectiv has a line that lets u pick what products u want to use for whatever the problem with ur hair is. They're real good. But they do have a lot of products. I use their Mega Growth line and every night I'm putting something in my hair. Since that could cause build-up I was my hair every weekend. I use the Wild Growth Hair Oil 3 times a week (like the bottle says). I swear by it. If u don't want to put a lot of products in ur hair just use the Wild Growth. It is very, very, very good. Which ever is easiest for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans