Thursday, June 17, 2010

African American Natural Hair Care?

Does anyone in the Dallas metroplex know of a natural hair care salon. I'm not looking to wear micro braids or weave. I would like to find a professional stylist that can take me through the transitioning period.



thank you



African American Natural Hair Care?

i dont know of any places



i stopped getting relaxers in 7th grade and i didnt have no help me transisition to natural, it can be hard because your hair can start to break where the natural hair and relaxed hair meets, keep getting your ends trimmed or you can just go for the big chop off!!!



what i did was use a product called stay soft fro, on the bottle it looks like sta.sof.fro or somethinf like the kind that is for extra dry hair comes in a brown bottle. it can be a lil drippy, but it is great for natural hair, my hair was so soft, people assumed my hair was dry because it was natural, my hair felt like cotton, it is a very good leave in conditioner, and it made the relaxed parts of my hair look less straight, so it blended in a lil more



having natural hair says so many things about us black women, people see us as being bold and having courage because we actually decided to have the guts to go "nappy" as they would say lol i hate that word. but until you get all your permed hair cut out u might wanna try maybe flat ironing your hair if u want. i flat iron my hair since i dont get relaxers, if u wanna know of a good flat iron email me, the website is folica.com u can look at all kinds of flat irons and they had this thing where it says top 10b best flat irons, the #1 was a 1 1/2 inch sedu it had the best ratings and everything, im gonna put a pic on there like everyone else, but it costs about 125, it works the best i have tried so many i mean my hair even moves like a white girls lol, that is how straight i get it.



but good luck goin natural email me if u like!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans