Thursday, June 17, 2010

Garnier...TRESemme...more...bl... girl hair..?

are products like Garnier Fructis Style and TRESemme good for thick,"dry" hair...im African American-indian and my hair is really thick and i guess dry-ish now..are there any Good products for black person's hair..like a shine serum and all that... would love to have silky smooth hair.....but that's probably in my dreams..



Garnier...TRESemme...more...bl... girl hair..?

Mizani and Kera care have good hair products and can be found at Ulta or Sally's. If you want something cheaper, I like the Neutrogena triple Moisture products, especially the leave-in...Paul Mitchell also makes great products. I recommend Paul Mitchel the conditioner(its actually a leave-in). another cheap way to moisturize ur hair is with olive oil. I' if you have natural or relaxed hair, but here are a couple sites that can help you for either.



1. www.naturallycurly.com



2. www.longhaircareforum.com



Garnier...TRESemme...more...bl... girl hair..?

Tresemme very good! its my fav.



Garnier...TRESemme...more...bl... girl hair..?

go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans