Thursday, June 17, 2010

Any good hair salons in the L.A. area?....?

I just moved to LA from NYC where I used to get my hair blown out at a dominican salon, really any domincan salon because they really know how to do hair and at a really reasonable price too!



I have really thick, curly, long hair and I don't want my hair pressed like they usually end up suggesting and doing to my hair at African-American salons.



So does anyone here know of a good place to get my kind of hair blown out?



Thanks in advance!!



Any good hair salons in the L.A. area?....?

The person above is incorrect. L.A. has some of the best hair salons e.g. Carlton, Umberto (not sure if that's how you spell it). I Googled it and found a website for the best Dominican hair places in the country and sure enough there were some in L.A. For example, here's the address of one: Dominican Salon



8440 Laurel Canyon



Sun Valley, Ca 91352



818-767-2711



Ask for Clara (owner)



Flat iron, Blow dry- Roller sets



Here's the website: http://bloglatina.wordpress.com/2007/05/...



Any good hair salons in the L.A. area?....?

No, LA is just the capital of the movie and TV world, so there are no good hair salons in LA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans