Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can african american relax hair turn curly with any hair products is so can you let me know the prod

i know about a jerry curl kit but thats not what i'm lookin for and if you know any websites for curly hairstyles let me know thanks



Can african american relax hair turn curly with any hair products is so can you let me know the product?

When I want my hair scrunchy, I just wash it, towel dry it, and while it's still damp apply gel and mousse to scrunch it to my liking. Depending on your hair type, it should come out the way you want it.



閳?br>Can african american relax hair turn curly with any hair products is so can you let me know the product?



Wash it and apply curl gel to it, that makes it curly. If I let my hair air dry and apply gel (curl gel) it will curl up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans