Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to color my hair (african american)...which brand is the best?

Coloring ur hair is perfectly fine for an african american woman but if u just got a relaxer (like b 4 2 weeks) u should wait , but after the wait try using loreal tomes and textures thats what i used and everthing came out fabulous just don't do it urself go to a profesional.



I want to color my hair (african american)...which brand is the best?

You need to make sure your'e hair is healthy and strong enough by a proffessional first because the end result could be baaaad breakage. Also proffessional hair color has the purest ingrediants. Store bought color is like hotdogs; they use all the leftovers and mix them up to create a product. Plus there high in metal content, wich clashes with relaxed hair big time. If your hair is healthy enough for color, make sure the color is skin tone complimentary and make sure you moisturize daily because color is super drying, especially the lighter you go.



I want to color my hair (african american)...which brand is the best?

I personally would not color your hair if you are chemically relaxed. That would result in a lot of breakage and you would have to be very careful with your hair i.e. not flatironing it like ever and not wearing tight styles.



I suggest that you use a color rinse that is temporary and lasts about 2 weeks, but you can do the rinse every 2 weeks. I use Colorshowers, a dominican rinse and it not only makes my hair shiny and colored, but protects it from damage such as from the sun, wind, and heat. You can find the rinse on http://www.roundbrushhair.com/ It only costs about 20 dollars and they have a lot of colors!



If you are natural I still wouldn't color your hair because natural hair is still very fragile because of all the little curls and kinks. Do the rinse! I've noticed that my breakage has stopped after doing the rinse also =) I used the one in black.



I want to color my hair (african american)...which brand is the best?

I think dark and lovely color are good it leaves your hair soft and the color doesn't fade or the creme of nature colors I've been using those color for years and it hasn't damage my hair it's just when i bleached it it started breaking or try using the new color mousse it works good and doesn't harm your you can use it the same day you relax your hair it says it but it's a semi-permanent color it washes out in like 6-8 washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans