Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can i make my hair grow..[african american] my hair is already a great lenght but i want it a li

Hey Girl,



The easiest way to get your hair longer is to let your hair grow without the application of chemical processes like hair relaxers or perms. I am speaking from experience. I have been completly natural or chemical free since 2004. I have been a natural off and on for almost eight years. 2004, was the last time I cut all my hair off. Every time I have let my hair go with a relaxer, my hair has grown past my shoulders- then I'd get the itches for a relaxer. Each and every time I relaxed my hair, my hair would slowly but surely start to break off at the ends. Mind you, I did not go to cheap salons, either. It was like no matter what I did, my hair would become brittle from the perm. Also, my hair growth was BARELY NOTICIBLE. When you are free of relaxers, your hair grows by leaps and bounds. The last time I cut my hair was in the fall of 2004. It was shoulder length at the time, I was so disguested with my hair breaking off- I was like "forget it!" That was the last time I cut more than seven inches of my hair off. My hair has grown so much since then, freinds ask me often if I'm wearing a weave. Also, on a daily basis, I use olive oil on my hair and I visit a salon about every two months to get my hair ends clipped. Hope this helps! God Bless!



How can i make my hair grow..[african american] my hair is already a great lenght but i want it a little longe

Leave in Berts Bee's Avacado conditioner for a day while you are kicking it around your flat.



Or Jojoba oil from any health place, heat it up and leave in hair.



Repairs the cells and gives them nutrients.



Also a small "gro" cut will help remove split ends which will make your hair want to grow more.



How can i make my hair grow..[african american] my hair is already a great lenght but i want it a little longe

unfortunatly, we can't make our hair grow longer faster. the best thing to do is to keep it healthy, it will grow at its own pace. however, make sure you deep condition (depending on texture) weekly, treat your hair to a hot oil treatment, and try to stay away from the heat. our hair can't handle all of it. but if you must protect it from heat. and of course our hair gets thirsty, so give it plenty of oil (not too much bc that will weigh it down). i love extra virgin olive oil, mixed with joba. ps watch out for split ends, and you should see hair growth within 4-8 months.



How can i make my hair grow..[african american] my hair is already a great lenght but i want it a little longe

You can try alot of salon products which are made for hair growth but good luck bcuz most of the time they dont work.. best thing to do is wait and get extensions for the meantime....fushion extensions are expensive but worth it cuz they last at least 9 months-a year

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans