Sunday, June 20, 2010

HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

Can someone recommend a product that will soften it, relax it and moisturize without making it oily. THANKS SO MUCH!



Take good care, Andrea



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

The Sunsilk brand shampoo works wonders, I would suggest the De-Frizz[green bottle], or Hydra TLC[pink bottle].



As well as Garnier Fructis Silk %26amp; Shine, and Pantene Pro V products.



All three brands cost a little bit more, but they all work! My hair used to be poofy and frizzy, very dry and thick, but those three products always helped to calm down my hair.



I also use Sunsilk Straighten Up[purple bottle] 24/7 creme, and it helps to keep my hair calm, and moisturized.



There is also an oil from Avon that you can put on your hair. It's in a small bottle, and you don't need a whole lot of it. I do not remember the name of it at the moment, but if you flip through a catalogue or talk to a sales rep, I'm sure you can find it!



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

YES! Use Raveen or an organic relaxer. I have the same hair (Hello, I'm black!) and use these products. For everyday use, hair mayonnaise and elasta qp glaze are the best.



Hope this helps - and merry Christmas!



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

I use Biosilk, a very small amount of it, rub it in your palms and run your hands through your hair while it is still damp. Try changing your shampoo and conditioner to some sort of moisturizing formula, and try to avoid blow drying by sleeping on wet hair and styling in the morning!



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

huh? African American hair is not frizzy or dry, that is just yours! AA hair is just extremely curly and thick, you didn't even mention that. And how do you "relax" hair? A RELAXER straightens hair, doesn't "relax it".



I suggest using a deep conditioner. Neutrogena makes a "mask". Well, almost every hair brand has a deep conditioner, but I suggest that one. If you are willing to spend money, but L'Anza Kuki Nut.



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

yes go to your local beauty supply and ask whoever is working what to buy, I use laminates, it's clear and blue colored bottles, the gel and the spray and they work wonderful



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

Try Northwest Scents products. They are formulated for highly textured hair types.



HI, I have frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair, almost like african american hair.?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans